As the weather cools down, its always nice to indulge in some baked goods. Why not try this delicious banana bread which doesn’t require any butter – a healthy bonus!
• 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
• 1/2 cup brown sugar
• 1/2 cup rolled oats
• 1/2 cup wholemeal flour
• 1/8 cup reduced salt butter, melted
• 1.5 tbs Golden Syrup
• 1/4 tsp baking soda
• 1 tbls boiling water
1. Get started on your Banana bread by combining the dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix backing soda with boiling water.
3. Place the golden syrup in the microwave for 30 seconds and combine with the butter.
4. Combine the wet ingredients.
5. Pour the wet mixture into the center of the dry ingredients.
6. Mix to a moist but firm consistency.
7. Drop a tablespoon of mixture onto a greased tray and press flat and then repeat
8. Bake your delicious banana bread for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
9. Cool on a wire rack and then store in an airtight container.
Download the recipe card PDF.Trail Mix Banana Bread