The humble muesli bowl, a delicious little treat perfect for your mid-morning snacks!
Change up your toppings with fruits that are in season.
These delicious Muesli Bowls are quick, easy and healthy so what are you waiting for!
• 2 ripe bananas
• 1 cup rolled oats
• 1/2 Cup coconut
• Olive oil spray
• Low fat plain/vanilla yoghurt
• Your choice of berries (fresh or frozen)
• Mash the bananas and add the oats and coconut.
• Mix well and then press mixture into cupcake holders that have been sprayed with olive oil.
• Bake at 180 degrees until golden – around 10-15 minutes
• Allow to cool before topping with yoghurt and berries
Serving size: 1 bowl
Servings per recipe: 6
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat (g)
Saturated Fat (g) 4.5
Sodium (mg) 6
Download the recipe card PDF.MuseliBowls