Have you ever gone to a party or barbecue and wondered what dessert you can take to cater for those with allergies?
The team at Exact has got you sorted! Next time, try these delicious mini vanilla cupcakes – they’re sure to be a big hit!
• 1 1⁄2 cups gluten-free plain flour
• 1 cup sugar
• 1⁄3 cup olive oil
• 1 cup water
• 1 teaspoon gluten free baking powder
• 1 teaspoon gluten-free bicarbonate of soda
• 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
• 1 tablespoon orange juice
• First up, you should preheat oven to 180°
• Proceed to give the ingredients a good mix together in a large bowl.
• In a bowl, beat the oil, juice, vanilla and water together.
• Make a well in the flour mix and add the wet mix.
• Next, proceed to fold the ingredients together and then stir well.
• Now you need to pour the mixture into a mini cupcake tin and make sure the mixture is the consistency of a thick batter.
• Now you need to cook 50-60 minutes… this is the hard bit… waiting and smelling them!
• When these are cooked, all you need to do is remove the cake from the oven and allow it to cool.
• Finally, just top with your favourite icing or leave them plain.
We hope you enjoy these delicious little gluten-free treats!
Serving size: 1 Cupcake
Servings per recipe: 20
Amount Per Serving
Total Fat (g) 3.7
Saturated Fat (g) 0.5
Sodium (mg) 0.7
Total Carbohydrates 17.2
Download the recipe card PDF.MiniVanillaCupcakes