Wondering what is for dinner? How about a fantastic Lemon Chicken with Cashews and Broccoli?
Yes it is as good as it sounds!
• 1 tbsp olive oil
• 300g chicken breast fillets
• 2 garlic cloves, sliced
• 200g broccoli
• 200ml chicken stock (salt reduced)
• 1 heaped tsp cornflour
• 1 tbsp clear honey
• Zest of half a lemon and the juice of a whole one
• A handful of roasted cashews
• Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok.
• Add the chicken and fry for 3-4 minutes until golden.
• Remove from the pan and add the garlic and broccoli.
• Stir-fry for a minute or so then cover and cook for 2 minutes more, until almost tender.
• Mix the stock, cornflour and honey, then pour into the pan and stir until thickened.
• Tip the chicken back into the pan and let it heat through, and then add the lemon zest and juice, and cashew nuts.
• Stir, and then serve with some freshly cooked basmati rice.
To download the recipe card click here.