Try this delicious recipe for ANZAC Biscuits. The perfect addition to a cup of English Breakfast Tea!
• 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
• 1/2 cup brown sugar
• 1/2 cup rolled oats
• 1/2 cup wholemeal flour
• 1/8 cup reduced salt butter, melted
• 1.5 tbs Golden Syrup
• 1/4 tsp baking soda
• 1tbls boiling water
1. Combine dry ingredients in a mixing bowl.
2. Mix backing soda with boiling water.
3. Place the golden syrup in the microwave for 30 seconds and combine with the butter.
4. Combine the wet ingredients.
5. Pour the wet mixture into the centre of the dry ingredients.
6. Mix to a moist but firm consistency.
7. Drop a tablespoon of mixture onto a greased tray and press flat.
8. Bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.
9. Cool on a wire rack and then store in an airtight container.
Download the recipe card PDF.AnzacBiscuits